Everyone got a update but knights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone got a update but knights

Post  DemonXXX on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 pm

Mages got all these cool new runes. and charges for them i cant complaini got a mage. pallies continue to get more bolts and arrows. what did knights get... i pat ont the back..

i have both a knight and a mage. and i love my kngiht he rocks my mage onthe other hand. i keep dieing. lol.but knights deserve something new palliesr akinover with new shi^.

o andy on sight war hammer has 47 attack but i clearly own a war hammer and it 45. and i got like 4 lvls till 50 and i can use and iam like i want it to b 47 ^.^

DemonXXX

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone got a update but knights

Post  Megadeth on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

I think mages weps should use less mana + do more damage Neutral
Megadeth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

DemonXXX wrote:Mages got all these cool new runes. and charges for them i cant complaini got a mage. pallies continue to get more bolts and arrows. what did knights get... i pat ont the back..

i have both a knight and a mage. and i love my kngiht he rocks my mage onthe other hand. i keep dieing. lol.but knights deserve something new palliesr akinover with new shi^.

o andy on sight war hammer has 47 attack but i clearly own a war hammer and it 45. and i got like 4 lvls till 50 and i can use and iam like i want it to b 47 ^.^

Thanks for the info on the war hammer, it will be fixed on the next server restart.

Also, knights have TWO ENTIRE SETS of armor coming up, and 6 new weapons. In addition they'll be getting a new spell too, along with a few changes. Be patient Razz
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:03 am

Let´s wait for the first Tournament, and there we would see if Knights are overpowered or no .. pirat

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:13 am

Assassin wrote:Let´s wait for the first Tournament, and there we would see if Knights are overpowered or no .. pirat

We already know they are.
Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top