Your real life pic.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your real life pic.

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Simple, just post how you look irl.

I'll go first.



Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-02-27

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Avaji on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm

NO PIC
WTFF!!!
I wanted to see how gay you looked >: )

J/k j/k
avatar
Avaji

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Blazed Sin on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:13 pm


This is me and my girlfriend in my dorm.


This is my girlfriend, Jessica. She is the one who prevents me from being on Tibia all the time and being the highest level paladin. haha Very Happy Well worth it though.


This is me riding my 2003 KX125 Dirtbike at my dads house. We built a track there last summer.
avatar
Blazed Sin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  BluntTrama on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:38 pm


BluntTrama

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Darger on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 am

^ Knew it....
avatar
Darger

Posts : 263
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Little Angel on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:11 pm

You guys don't get teh privilege even though I was pretty close to posting one I decided an older one showed a bit too much of my chest x.x
avatar
Little Angel

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Avaji on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Little Angel wrote:You guys don't get teh privilege even though I was pretty close to posting one I decided an older one showed a bit too much of my chest x.x

:<

Why can't I see a pic of you? I know you look veri smexy Very Happy
avatar
Avaji

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  LordRahl on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 am



sorry menz, i'm not single ;P.
avatar
LordRahl

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-03-16
Age : 27
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  13uck on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:35 pm


This is me and my little brother. I'm in the wifey LOL


This is me and my girlfriend Smile
avatar
13uck

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada Character Name: Nate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Little Angel on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Avaji wrote:
Little Angel wrote:You guys don't get teh privilege even though I was pretty close to posting one I decided an older one showed a bit too much of my chest x.x

:<

Why can't I see a pic of you? I know you look veri smexy Very Happy

Cause the first reason I said and it's a like 2 year old picture and my hair was dyed brown Sad and I'm already know I'm extremely sexy (if you've heard Zack and Brian talk about it lol)
avatar
Little Angel

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Avaji on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Little Angel wrote:
Avaji wrote:
Little Angel wrote:You guys don't get teh privilege even though I was pretty close to posting one I decided an older one showed a bit too much of my chest x.x

:<

Why can't I see a pic of you? I know you look veri smexy Very Happy

Cause the first reason I said and it's a like 2 year old picture and my hair was dyed brown Sad and I'm already know I'm extremely sexy (if you've heard Zack and Brian talk about it lol)

;<
I got rejecteddd D:

Come onn, be a good sport ;D
avatar
Avaji

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Assassin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Nice pics Razz

Assassin

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Blokkah on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 am

The only picture i got in pc lol
thats about year old or smth xD
avatar
Blokkah

Posts : 144
Join date : 2010-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Mosherr on Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:07 am





MY 4x4 right after we finished painting it





Mosherr

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Hazel on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:50 pm

I added mine as my profile pic.
avatar
Hazel

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Amusement on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 am

Hazel wrote:I added mine as my profile pic.

Considering that's not true, and the fact that may be inappropriate for those under age, you may want to take that off.
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  13uck on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Hazel you're a loser..
avatar
13uck

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 25
Location : Nova Scotia, Canada Character Name: Nate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Hazel on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 pm

It was a small joke and anyone with any common sense knows attractive girls don't play ot servers. If you thought I was a girl then shame on you. I'd change my ingame gender if my name wasn't Hazel.
avatar
Hazel

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Amusement on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Hazel wrote:It was a small joke and anyone with any common sense knows attractive girls don't play ot servers. If you thought I was a girl then shame on you. I'd change my ingame gender if my name wasn't Hazel.

That's not true, attractive girls do play Tibia, there just few and far between.
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Little Angel on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Hazel wrote:It was a small joke and anyone with any common sense knows attractive girls don't play ot servers. If you thought I was a girl then shame on you. I'd change my ingame gender if my name wasn't Hazel.

Oh really? I know of more than a few cute girls that play tibia (Swedish cutie if she ever reads this she knows who she is :3)
avatar
Little Angel

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Avaji on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Little Angel wrote:
Hazel wrote:It was a small joke and anyone with any common sense knows attractive girls don't play ot servers. If you thought I was a girl then shame on you. I'd change my ingame gender if my name wasn't Hazel.

Oh really? I know of more than a few cute girls that play tibia (Swedish cutie if she ever reads this she knows who she is :3)


Shh, no one needs to know :<

(Kidding btw)
avatar
Avaji

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Amusement on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Avaji wrote:
Little Angel wrote:
Hazel wrote:It was a small joke and anyone with any common sense knows attractive girls don't play ot servers. If you thought I was a girl then shame on you. I'd change my ingame gender if my name wasn't Hazel.

Oh really? I know of more than a few cute girls that play tibia (Swedish cutie if she ever reads this she knows who she is :3)


Shh, no one needs to know :<

(Kidding btw)

Where the fuck have you been? Surprised
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Avaji on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Amusement wrote:
Avaji wrote:
Little Angel wrote:
Hazel wrote:It was a small joke and anyone with any common sense knows attractive girls don't play ot servers. If you thought I was a girl then shame on you. I'd change my ingame gender if my name wasn't Hazel.

Oh really? I know of more than a few cute girls that play tibia (Swedish cutie if she ever reads this she knows who she is :3)


Shh, no one needs to know :<

(Kidding btw)

Where the fuck have you been? Surprised

I don't know, I lose interest in a server once there bascailly nothing for me to do, other than hunt.. No offense but the community sucks. Sure there is a nice one on the forums.. I'm more into music then OTs
avatar
Avaji

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Anon on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 pm

I came. Any name on her?

Anon
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Anon wrote:I came. Any name on her?

huh?
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 26
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your real life pic.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum