Just Venting =/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Venting =/

Post  Xaelith on Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

not askin for any sympathy but just errr! already had a bad day as it is.
log on to my account go exploring and i go down these stairs and of course some bad ass balrog mother fucker kills me in 2 hits. i had no clue what was even there. so i go somewhere else with a bunch of switches and i remember reading about smithing so i thought this was a place to SMITH armor not get rid of it. so of course i click on crown armor just randomly and my crown armors gone. i also notice so is my crown shield. how did i lose it. of course dieing from that damn balrog. every other piece of my equipment is knight set except for those two pieces of crown i cheerished since i just bought them this day off the trade channel. cause you know you cant get lucky enough. so what do i do i figure ill try to run back down real quick and try to get my shit back since i might as well and the levels werent what i was upset about just the fact i wasted the money on those crown items and im not a high enough level to get a completely steady income. so the money is tight right now. X.x but of course dieing three times from a balrog and losing three and 3/4 of a level just adds on to the fire. so just ugh.(sad face) some one hold me give me a hug and tell me its all ok.

Xaelith

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joeyirocky

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Venting =/

Post  Darger on Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Xaelith wrote: some one hold me give me a hug and tell me its all ok.

Next time ask me if im on il be more then happy to get your loot back for you. Ill go kill the balrog for you if it makes you feel better Smile

Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 pm

<hug>

Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaelith on Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 pm

and lost my fur boots apparently.

Xaelith

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joeyirocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Sorry about a bad day. My advice is to read up on our library. A ton of valuable information there. It would have probably saved you from destroying your crown armor. However, if you did destroy your crown armor, you probably got some magical steel, which will sell very quickly on the auction system.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Tue May 18, 2010 10:36 pm

For the balrog, first you see lesser demons which should give you a slightly idea about what's next to come. If you go down at some place, scout that level first before going down farther. You would have seen demons then and known that going farther down wouldn't be very wise.
In almost every cave going down means harder monster.

Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Tue May 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Plebb wrote:For the balrog, first you see lesser demons which should give you a slightly idea about what's next to come. If you go down at some place, scout that level first before going down farther. You would have seen demons then and known that going farther down wouldn't be very wise.
In almost every cave going down means harder monster.

One server I tried had butterflies with demons. =)
lol

Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Wed May 19, 2010 7:58 am

That must have been a terrible mapper then :p

The place with the balrog also looks like you can expect demons or other strong monsters here btw.

Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum