Player independent spawn time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Player independent spawn time

Post  Plebb on Mon May 03, 2010 7:22 am

Could the respawn time be made independent of the amount of players online?
Most of the time I have crappy respawns since there are less than 10 players online when I play (actually 3 max since the others are afk/exit training).
Yesterday with the double exp day I had a nice respawn beyond the level 90 exp door at the lizard boss since more people were online and never had to wait on the respawn. Now I'm hunting there again and on places where I had 3 hydra's on me at the same time with many lizards I have just one hydra on me and a few lizards despite I'm even waiting on the respawn.

If it's already player independent, could you make the respawns faster? At Liches, hydra's, lizards, mummies, banshees and dragon lords I have to wait on the respawn.
Only places I don't have to wait on the respawn are demons and undeads, but I can't hunt those solo or I must be using summons, sd's, guhs, manarunes and then I still get bad exp because I have to heal my summons all the time and pushing them forward so they are blocking.

Already having difficulties with leveling since I'm mage and can't find blockers online in my timezone.
Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Player independent spawn time

Post  Admin on Mon May 03, 2010 8:53 am

1. I'm not sure if it is or isn't player dependent. Either way its hard coded into the OT.

2. I'm doing everything I can do get more players on this server.

3. I have plans to increase all spawns.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Mon May 03, 2010 8:54 am

true it would be nice for respaw to come out faster but not that fast because it can be a problem while hunting too >.<
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Mon May 03, 2010 9:11 am

Thanks, would really help a lot to make the spawning faster.
Otherwise I would have to get a second pc so I can make 20 accounts and put them on anti afk bot somewhere in pz to be able to hunt a bit.
Now I stopped hunting since I was wasting my happy hour and also had a kick for 5-10 minutes.
Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top