To Arn, From Orshabalbro xd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Arn, From Orshabalbro xd

Post  Orshabalbro on Sun May 02, 2010 9:05 am

hey man
need to talk to you about some stuff

~i lost 7 bps that had each had full bp's of mana runes which where 140 bps of mana runes that i had lost from house clean on my other char orshabalbroo , think i can get them back?

~donated $5 for the house to get bigger,to have protection zone on my training monks so it only move in to 3 places,to be able to put items (deco) on my roof,to have a tp that tp's you where the tp's are and a lever that will take you to vip island (need key)
whats~:'(~ its what i didn't got when i donated for the 5$, i want to know if u forgot it or something or you just can't which i don't mind, just wondering because we had agree to that >.<

~a friend got killed he msg me and told me this guy with skull killed himb y the time i went to go kil that skull guy skull was gone. (not even 3 minutes) would be nice if u could change skull time for more time
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Arn, From Orshabalbro xd

Post  Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 am

Sorry about not updating your house correctly, as you know I've been very busy lately. I'll try to remember adding it for the next patch.

Also, about skulls, I kind of like having a short skull time, but we'll see about changing it.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior on Sun May 02, 2010 12:31 pm

i also like short skull cause if u accidently attak someone u would have to w8 till ur skull goes away and that always happens to me so i like it how it is
Golden Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sun May 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Admin wrote:Sorry about not updating your house correctly, as you know I've been very busy lately. I'll try to remember adding it for the next patch.

Also, about skulls, I kind of like having a short skull time, but we'll see about changing it.
what about the items i lost on my house of orshabalbroo because of server patch crash? would i have my items back?
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Sun May 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Orsh, you got all your items back (your entire house was cleaned at first) except some 4 bps of bps of manarunes.
Do you hear me about the part of my runes that hasn't been given back? The part I lost forever now cost 2.6 times so much mana to remake than your mana runes. Be glad you have all your other items.
There are people like Pufu who don't have any runes at all or Aleserhailer who doesn't has his weapon and a part of his eq yet.
Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:
Admin wrote:Sorry about not updating your house correctly, as you know I've been very busy lately. I'll try to remember adding it for the next patch.

what about the items i lost on my house of orshabalbroo because of server patch crash? would i have my items back?

The character orshabralbroo (your alt?) had a house that belonged to him on the south side of sonia. The house was ALWAYS empty, and besides, I don't agree with a player owning more than a single house so I reset it to be available for purchase. That house had nothing in it though.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sun May 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:

The character orshabralbroo (your alt?) had a house that belonged to him on the south side of sonia. The house was ALWAYS empty, and besides, I don't agree with a player owning more than a single house so I reset it to be available for purchase. That house had nothing in it though.
lol? it have not being empty since i started using it to make my own mana runes
i being puting bps of mana runes since last week on my chest i got from where xora the madd being doing alot of mana runes each day for it to be lost
that account belongs to my cousin rl i use it to make runes but i dont want him inside my house so i decided to buy a house to make runes and put there
and ye it didn't had nothing now.
since everything got clean on reset patch :/

just was wondering if i could get my items back, i think its fair since all players that lost their items got their items back or are geting their items back.
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Yeah sure you can have your items back, just pm me a message with the list of items lost on these forums. Also, for future reference, try to avoid doing so many quotes lol.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

k ty, they where 140 bps of mana runes, that would be 2800 mana runes
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat May 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Arn u havent give to me the items i lost from house clean think u can send to my dp or something if i am not online :'(
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat May 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:Arn u havent give to me the items i lost from house clean think u can send to my dp or something if i am not online :'(

Damn. I keep forgetting. Sorry orsh!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat May 08, 2010 6:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:Arn u havent give to me the items i lost from house clean think u can send to my dp or something if i am not online :'(

Damn. I keep forgetting. Sorry orsh!
its cool i am on right now it would be nice if u could log or just send to me when u have a chance by parcel or put inside my house
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum