2 Month Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Month Celebration

Post  Admin on Sat May 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Sonia launched on March 1st 2010, and today celebrates the 2 month anniversary of this server. I'd like to thank every1 for playing, and for allowing me the pleasure of creating this world for you. Theres so much more left to be done, and with your continued donations the server will forever be online.

Lets take a look back and share memories of how the server has changed. By way of example I'll start:

I remember when hmm was the standard damage dealing rune for sorcs and druids Smile
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Month Celebration

Post  Darger on Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

I remember when my lvl 20 druid could supply me with guhs (Good old days!)
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat May 01, 2010 9:17 pm

I remember when paladin sucked and i was only paladin playing and when i first started i when to the houses <^ was lvl 8 and saw amusement little girl and some other guys and told them il be highest lvl player on this ot and they where all like good luck= stupid noob
and like 19:22 You advanced from Level 149 to Level 150. Smile
i will never forget that moment XDD
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior on Sat May 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:I remember when paladin sucked and i was only paladin playing and when i first started i when to the houses <^ was lvl 8 and saw amusement little girl and some other guys and told them il be highest lvl player on this ot and they where all like good luck= stupid noob
You weren't first pally playing, lol I was. or somebody else, I played this server since day 2 or 3. I remember you starting too, you were always botting ur skills at the trainers and I thought you would never catch up to me and xarios sin.

EDIT: LMAO i was logged in as my bros account this is One Shot. hehe
Golden Warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Golden Warrior wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:I remember when paladin sucked and i was only paladin playing and when i first started i when to the houses <^ was lvl 8 and saw amusement little girl and some other guys and told them il be highest lvl player on this ot and they where all like good luck= stupid noob
You weren't first pally playing, lol I was. or somebody else, I played this server since day 2 or 3. I remember you starting too, you were always botting ur skills at the trainers and I thought you would never catch up to me and xarios sin.

EDIT: LMAO i was logged in as my bros account this is One Shot. hehe
lol it was like a metaphor obviously i wasn't the only paladin playing but they where mostly knights/sorc/druids because paladin's rly suck
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

K sorry Orsha, Well anyways sorry for being off topic.

I remember when I used frosy missile runes that I bought from some druid that quit instead of exori con.

then I also remember when I was stupid enough to see that people were druid farming. I said hi to everyone and then figured out who they were and I felt like such a idiot.

Good times but we will look back at these posts and laugh from far in the future to see how much work Arn has done. Sorry I can't Donate. I would love to and everything, but my parents won't lend me money for shit. Especially if it was for a game, If they found out it was for a game, they would literally rip my head off.
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Oney wrote:K sorry Orsha, Well anyways sorry for being off topic.

I remember when I used frosy missile runes that I bought from some druid that quit instead of exori con.

then I also remember when I was stupid enough to see that people were druid farming. I said hi to everyone and then figured out who they were and I felt like such a idiot.

Good times but we will look back at these posts and laugh from far in the future to see how much work Arn has done. Sorry I can't Donate. I would love to and everything, but my parents won't lend me money for shit. Especially if it was for a game, If they found out it was for a game, they would literally rip my head off.
haha same here but i have a brother 19 years old that used to play tibia too so he knows about pacc and stuff and he is cool with that he is a nice bro with a credit card i just give him money and he lends me his card Smile and ye i know if my mom/dad found out i donate shit in tibia will cut off the internet lol
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 8:34 am

Especially if it was for a game, If they found out it was for a game, they would literally rip my head off.

My parents where the same way when I was a kid, and now look at me, I made a game.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sun May 02, 2010 8:50 am

Admin wrote:
Especially if it was for a game, If they found out it was for a game, they would literally rip my head off.

My parents where the same way when I was a kid, and now look at me, I made a game.
Arn if i where ur parents i would be so proud Very Happy
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel on Sun May 02, 2010 1:38 pm

The first pally playing would like to have a word with Orshy and Golden Warrior cause it was me :3 and PS if me and amusement and blunt (pro no life but I still passed him a few times) still played you would never be the highest level Orshy lol like before I rooked my character I got lvl 80 aka I was like 40+ levels ahead of you

Oh and just a note cause you were soooo annoying me and blunt once you stopped botting trainers non stop were going to start killing you cause you were annoying but we both quit Sad
Little Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Okay, I'm going to END this right now. Get ready...

I WAS THE FIRST PALADIN.

Thats right. His name was test paladin, and he was used to test damage at lower levels. I made him before server went live. There, now nobody can say "ooh, I was the first paladin, look at me". Wink
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sun May 02, 2010 5:44 pm

But that was beta. lol, orsha also in your thread you say your the best pally, do you mean higher level or bestbest, because i think little would probably be the best.

Again going with the idea with the thread, I remember when there was only one demon spawn and I was scared of it.
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top