Dear exevo pan spammers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear exevo pan spammers

Post  Plebb on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Dear exevo pan spammers, could you please consider buying strawberries and use those?
I've seen several people spamming exevo pan at trainers for more than 12 hours a day. Without cleans this heap up a lot.
Today it got that much that at least me and at least two others experiencing moments that tibia freeze for 5-15 seconds and some of them resulted in kicks for me. This may have caused the dead of Kunta as well.

Minotaurs are also getting a more popular place for people that make a new char and just spamm exevo pan. Unfortunately this happens when I'm sleeping so I can not kill the botter and stop his/her food spamming.

Edit:
Not 100% sure or this cause the massive laggs there are some times, but the lag came together with the exevo pan spamming.

Last edited by Plebb on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear exevo pan spammers

Post  Darger on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Plebb wrote:Dear exevo pan spammers, could you please consider buying strawberries and use those?
I've seen several people spamming exevo pan at trainers for more than 12 hours a day. Without cleans this heap up a lot.
Today it got that much that at least me and at least two others experiencing moments that tibia freeze for 5-15 seconds and some of them resulted in kicks for me. This may have caused the dead of Kunta as well.

Minotaurs are also getting a more popular place for people that make a new char and just spamm exevo pan. Unfortunately this happens when I'm sleeping so I can not kill the botter and stop his/her food spamming.

Why don't you just call me out yo! Im not afraid Bring it! Did i really kill Kunta without actually atking him! Im so cool like that ... but then i feel bad. Ill stop spamming that spell for sure....

Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

I wrote your name in an other post and if there are more spammers it wouldn't be fair just to mention you.

Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Plebb wrote:I wrote your name in an other post and if there are more spammers it wouldn't be fair just to mention you.

Yes i noticed.

Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:20 am

Just stacked about 3.5k food from the training place. Hopefully there won't be lag due the food anymore.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top