Turn PVP back on PERM.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turn PVP back on PERM.

Post  Blazed Sin on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:29 am

PVP needs to be on or I will not play here. PVP being off gives me no reason to level in my opinion. I heard that Admin shut it off because people were PKing. Sure the server is new, and you might lose a few to PKing, but you will gain more by having PVP on as opposed to off. The high levels spent all their time for a reason - to be strong and respected. If people are PKing, then the good high levels will kill the PKers and take care of the problem themselves. This way they get to have fun while helping out the server by getting rid of random PKers. Please turn PVP back on permanently, or im out.

//Xarios
Blazed Sin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turn PVP back on PERM.

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 am

Xarios Sin wrote:PVP needs to be on or I will not play here. PVP being off gives me no reason to level in my opinion. I heard that Admin shut it off because people were PKing. Sure the server is new, and you might lose a few to PKing, but you will gain more by having PVP on as opposed to off. The high levels spent all their time for a reason - to be strong and respected. If people are PKing, then the good high levels will kill the PKers and take care of the problem themselves. This way they get to have fun while helping out the server by getting rid of random PKers. Please turn PVP back on permanently, or im out.

//Xarios

PvP will be turned back on with the release of Sonia 1.2.4.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazed Sin on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks.
Blazed Sin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content