[ 4 ]
33% 33% 
[ 5 ]
40% 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Remove staged xp?

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 pm

I'm considering either of these possibilities. Please vote and leave feedback, thanks.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Remove staged xp?

Post  Oney on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Will the high level players get their exp if you do change this? I think If you change it the server does it automatically for you, at least thats what happened on Xarios sin's server.

Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Hmm im rly on the wall with this one. If this is to improve server population all the work i did to get to my lvl i dont care about increase the xp. However if this is because of a different reason im against it myself and other 75+ players(Who i cannot speak for) worked hard to get our lvls...

Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zash on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Xp rate seems perfect as it is. There's already double exp days if you want faster exp, maybe if anything just make sure there's one double xp day each week? And don't forget the 50% bonus. It would really take away from anyone who has earned their level like Darger said. I say, unless this will triple the population, you should not adjust the exp rates.

Zash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

Well, I sorta like the exp rate if it was a tad higher such as 3x. The reason is when he switches the exp rate, it should also switch our current levels to adjust to it. Not many people like low exp rate too so I bet more people would come if it was a lil higher.

Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 am

Keep it the way it is due reasons mentioned above by others.
If you will change it, change it to the two exp stages. If our levels would change I would jump from level 103 to level 112 now (if it is carried out well and only the exp of level 75-103 is multiplied by 150%, otherwise it would make me level 117). Not such a big jump if you ask me and it would be fair considering that others can reach those levels much easier while we worked hard for it and some even only hunted at double exp days and during happy hour (including me most of the time).

Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:12 am

If I were to adjust the xp rate, your level would NOT change. It would simply be easier for you to level in the future.

My reasons for wanting to do this change are the following:

* Its a little too hard to level up past 75.
* It would attract more players if the xp rate was non-staged.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:16 am

If we don't get our levels to Adjust with it, then I would change my vote to neither, I see not point in changing it to 3x exp while the lower levels get the advantage. It took me quite a while for me to get 115 from 75 and it will be even faster for a person that is just starting.

Edit: Maybe change it to 4x all around and double every person who is above level 75's exp.

Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:22 am

Oney wrote:If we don't get our levels to Adjust with it, then I would change my vote to neither, I see not point in changing it to 3x exp while the lower levels get the advantage. It took me quite a while for me to get 115 from 75 and it will be even faster for a person that is just starting.

Edit: Maybe change it to 4x all around and double every person who is above level 75's exp.

That would be alot + there are many variables your not taking into account like double xp day + happy hour. Ill vote for 4x just cause i presume more ppl will play if the xp is higher and thats what i really want.(MORE PPL!)

Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Oh yea forgot about the double exp days and happy hour. I'll just vote for neither then since 2 other servers that changed their exp compensated their players for it.

Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:21 pm

People want the beginning to go fast, so making everything under level 75 4x exp would make it less attractive.

Happy hour and double experience doesn't influence it.
If you get 2x exp now, with happy hour you get 3x exp and with only double exp 4x.
When it's 4x base you get 6x with happy hours and 8x with double exp.
As you can see it's in all three the situations exactly the double. Only the exp between level 75 and your current exp should be doubled however.

After that there should also be some exp extracted for the fact that it goes slower between level 5 and level 75.

Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:34 pm

I don't really know what to vote for on this one, maybe keep the stages but bump them all up one, like 5x, then 4x, then 3x. or however.

Adrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  orshy :) on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:37 pm

ye i had this coming.
made a thread about it when I started because I truly hate stages and they where rly low but nooo nobody listens to orshy Sad
now that I am high lvl and lost hours leveling u want to put the exp higher?
:'/ but its cool its ur server
I have always aprove this idea becauae it was hard to level at the begining and I like I just know puting xp X4 will attract more players

orshy :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Adrian wrote:I don't really know what to vote for on this one, maybe keep the stages but bump them all up one, like 5x, then 4x, then 3x. or however.
ye it would be nice to have this stages and for last stage to be 3x not 2x as how its now because i think 2x its too hard and 2x exp on servers sucks (my opinion)
i think more people will come if we put this stages (5x to 50,4x to 75,3x to 100+)

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top