Brutus The Mighty

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brutus The Mighty

Post  Adrian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Ok people, the day has come to destroy Brutus! cheers

I will need 3 shooters, 3 knights, and 2 druids/healers, atleast! So if you're interested in bringing this sucka down for the first time, post here and be online Razz (Must be atleast level 90!)

Shooters:
Orshabalbro (127 zp)
One Shot

Knights:
Me, ofcourse being the main blocker.
Darger (107 tk)
Havocc (soon 100 tk)

Healers
Hazel (almost 90 sorc)
Plebb (103 mad sorc)

Full image of Brutus

Strategy

I just cropped myself and Brutus together so you guys would get the point. K is the knight spot so behemoths don't reach me. Close enough to stairs for you paladins and mages.

Last edited by Adrian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Adrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brutus The Mighty

Post  Havocc on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:32 pm

nice ill be their
Havocc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Amazing job getting ppl together + finding a place to kill him. This guy is going down today! Healers we are waiting on you! Cmon be the first to take down this brute!!!!!!1one!eleven!11
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:50 pm

This just in, brutus has a giant aoe spell like exori and it kills most of the cycs around lol.

Last edited by Adrian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Plebb on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Count me in, 102 Mad Sorcerer at the moment and not going to bed till I'm level 103, which is quite soon.

If no healers will turn up I can put you on attack and use hotkey to uh you. Only problem is that I sold my last backpacks of uhs earlier today.

Already know what you will do with the loot?

Edit:
Only level 90+ druids are Runesforsale and Amusement. Seems like Amusement quit or is on holiday/retired, so only one level 90+ druid left Sad
Plebb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:15 pm

Added info on this guy:

- Dmg on me was from 700-1000 With a combo of 1500 ( Might be much higher if i just waited to see all his dmg[Might also be lower if you fight him 1on1])
-He heals for 1000 - 1600
-He has an aoe that has a HUGE range that killed almost all his cyclops (Maybe 500dmg?)
-He summons 5-7 Behemoths and 10(?) different cyclops (Some of these MIGHT just spawn there normally)
-Currently he is at the top of the stairs so getting to our positions to block / heal / atk well pose a challenge (especially with his close to 15 summons!).

Let me just say this, DAMN THIS WILL BE FUN!

Last edited by Darger on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zash on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:50 pm

If you guys don't kill it for a little, I'd be in as an rp. Tonight I'm going to hunt mummies until I get my set. (unless it takes a crazy long time)

Zash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Darger wrote:Added info on this guy:

-He heals for 1000 - 1600
-He has an aoe that has a HUGE range that killed almost all this cyclops (Maybe 500dmg?)
-He summons 5-7 Behemoths and 10(?) different cyclops (Some of these MIGHT just spawn there normally)
-Currently he is at the top of the stairs so getting to our positions to block / heal / atk well pose a challenge (especially with his close to 15 summons!).

Let me just say this, DAMN THIS WILL BE FUN!

When I first got there, there was about 5 behes and alot of cycs. It wasn't until I went north (about 2 full computer screens Razz) did i run into Brutus and lure him to stairs Sad

PS Might move hunt to tomorrow ( Friday, 5-10 pm GM-8 ) if not all people are online and ready today.
Adrian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm just going to pop in and say this because I feel like its fair to warn you guys:

* You will need a massive amount of supplies. Killing Brutus will take over 3-4 minutes probably.
* I recommend many bps uh and sd. I don't recommend explosion, as the combo may kill your tank.
* You may want to use a paladin or mage to heal as well.
* It may be a good idea to have mages summon elf rangers or some creature to help do damage once your all set up.

More than anything, make sure you bring WAY more supplies than you think you'll need and be extremely careful.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh yea, I'll be there, But i have school til 3:30 and then gymnastics til 5:30. Im in the chicago time zone as well.
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top