Ribbed pleasure is cavebotter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ribbed pleasure is cavebotter

Post  Nuxohiz on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:33 am

I don't know where to place this, but I found Ribbed Pleasure cave botting at giant spiders so I killed him. A minute later Kunta turned on the set and tried to kill me, coincidence?
Now I'm hunted by him and have to pay myself out for 500k xD

Could the tutors, GM and Arn keep an eye on these two characters? I didn't made a video for proof since every bot has alarm systems and then I wouldn't have been able to kill him and loot the 100+ giant spider silks, ~12.5k, death ring and dragon shield.

I base the cavebotting on the following:
  • walking around using exura every time his mana was full
  • not responding
  • healing with exura while getting killed and not uhs while he was carrying them
  • two backpacks which had like 6 uhx3 runes left filled with non-stacked food (probably from food making)
  • didn't converted the 100+ platinum coins to a crystal coin
  • All giant spiders died in the same 3x3 matrices

Not all of these arguments are strong, but the first three were enough for me to confirm my idea about cave botting and the other three are just small cavebot things.
I know that he can't be banned for just what I've seen Sad

There has also been cavebotted at minotaurs since there's a zillion food on the floor, but found the place deserted Sad

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ribbed pleasure is cavebotter

Post  Kunta on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:46 am

Very well thought out indeed unfortunately you killed my little brother so there goes that theory out the window.

Same isp same ip goodluck.

-Nobody has to respond to you
-mana wasting at full mana how absurd!

You are also trying to say he bots at minotaurs? get a grip.

you killed my little bro. he lost skills/level/items

so I think its fair 500k or you sir will also lose skills/level/items

Kunta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Havocc on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 am

i think that ribbed pleasure is kuntas little bro because i remember yesterday or something he was talking bout ribbed being hes little bro
Havocc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 am

Oh and congrats you killed a 9 y/o

I hope you feel pretty great about yourself

Kunta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blokkah on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:24 am

Glad to see some botterdropping:D
Doesnt realy mather how old he is ,botter is a botter.
Cool
Blokkah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:31 am

I never said that Ribbed Pleasure was cavebotting at minotaurs, would be very unlikely for someone of that level to cavebot at minotaurs, but I can understand that the minotaur part was confusing since it has actually nothing to do with the rest of the post.

Most people use utani hur or something else to waste their mana on instead of using exura every few seconds while having full hp. He also didn't relogged after his death while almost all people relog after dying. All things together makes me strongly doubt about it or he's your younger brother and not a cavebot. Don't know or you told Havocc out of the blue that you also have a younger brother playing or that he asked or you was also Ribbed Druid. In the latter situation I would also say that it's my little brother. Somehow it are always little brothers of 8-14 years old.

Even a 9 year old knows that when you are getting pked you must use uhs and not exura every time you get hit which was like five times.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Believe what ya like doesn't bother me. No reason to argue, you have nothing better to do than compare a 9 year old to a bot lol. Anyways;

Next time you wont get to pz though I'll make sure of that.

Kunta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:36 pm

B4 u go hunt a person who helps the server in every single way, take in account of how much friends the person has, I have read almost everything that Nux wrote to improve this server and I liked them all, After all if he saw ur bro botting then he killed him.
Just saying that if you kill nux, don't expect to not die in the next 1-5 mins since hes got a shit load of friends to back him up.

Ive died twice from two different people, One person I am now friends with, and another that i became friends with but left the server. Why not accept what happened and keep moving forward?
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I see, so power abuse is in full affect on this low pop server. Good to know. I'll remember that when i leave, my brother leaves and my other rl. I'll stick it out for a bit but if i can't serve justice then i'll just leave and bring my friends with me Smile

Kunta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:31 pm

Why are you guys atking with no proof at all? Not saying he does/doesn't bot but with no proof i think you have to just let this go all we know for sure is he got killed and now someone wants revenge.... I say let them duke it out.
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:37 pm

First: I don't power abuse, Ive helped almost ever low level i see if i could in any way. I never have pked a low level.)
Second: A lot of people have cave botted and died on this server.
Lastly: If you want to serve justice then ask for a one on one, pretty sure everyone on this server is honest enough to show respect.

Dude I don't want to be against you just trying to help out.
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Probably I won't touch you or Ribbed Druid anymore. I only killed people who (I think that) cavebot.
You will see me rarely on at the server since I'm playing an other 'ot' now and at the times I did play most people were sleeping or at school due the time difference.

As long as your little brother say something like 'hello' back when he's hunting I won't attack him. Nothing wrong with saying hi to a person, actually it's rude to ignore someone else who say greet you. Maybe I that person wants to know for how long you will be hunting there so he will respect your spawn and wait on his turn to hunt there.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 pm

il keep an eye on him Shocked
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Kunta wrote:I see, so power abuse is in full affect on this low pop server. Good to know. I'll remember that when i leave, my brother leaves and my other rl. I'll stick it out for a bit but if i can't serve justice then i'll just leave and bring my friends with me Smile
lol this is funny.
i know nux~ since i play umbys ot and he wouldnt just post this for no reason, how can a 9 yr old get 100+ silk's... is ur brother mega freak and its 9 yrs old? (just saying)for me thats more then enough prove that he bots but there's no evidence so i wont point fingers
who is power abuser?
and plx dont leave Smile
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Ask One Shot and Golden Warrior how Amusement and I(me?)'s PAing went right when the server came out lol. Orshy I played tibia at 8 and understood it not like it's a hard game. I do tend to ignore people when I hunt though..even though still looks like your botting if you do that lol.
Little Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Little Angel wrote:Ask One Shot and Golden Warrior how Amusement and I(me?)'s PAing went right when the server came out lol. Orshy I played tibia at 8 and understood it not like it's a hard game. I do tend to ignore people when I hunt though..even though still looks like your botting if you do that lol.
how old r u 20? and play tibia since 8? o.o just asking xd
and like its ur thing if u don't answer while hunting.
but like i guess some ppl prefer dieng hunting then don't answering (botting)
because i know most ppl on server i say hi to them or something when hunting they always always say something back.
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm defiantly not that old. People attack me on any tibia server it's over for them real tibia or ot but yeah they attack me I'll do my little "?????" thing followed by "Problem?" Even though in fact I'm pretty young overall.

Last edited by Little Angel on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Little Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:

Whats wrong with being 20 and playing a game? The majority of gamers are 37year olds....
After that i couldn't really understand what you were saying sorry.
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kunta on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:53 pm

No reason to attack age here people regardless

I know for me the younger I was the worse I was at pvp and the less I understood about this game or any game in general

Kunta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Darger wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:

Whats wrong with being 20 and playing a game? The majority of gamers are 37year olds....
After that i couldn't really understand what you were saying sorry.
theres nothing wrong lol
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 am

Alright let me just pop in and say this:

1. If you pk a 'botter' thats your own personal decision. I support it, but you have to be certain that your making the right decision and that you can live with the consequences when its all done.

2. I'll be looking into this 'botter'. If he doesn't reply to a GM message for several minutes under threat of banishment, then I can assume that he is indeed botting. If you'd like for your little brother not to get banned ,make sure he knows to respond to GM's.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Oke, thanks.
It would be nice if you could use red text when checking possible cavebotters and being invisible. Most bots have options that alarm sounds goes off as soon as someone enters the screen, there's talking in the screen or when getting a pm.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum