Patch 1.3.1.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patch 1.3.1.

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 am

Those summons are great Arn. It will allow us mages to hunt several creatures solo easier and with less waste Smile
Fortunately there's peace on the server or some of those summons could have made us slightly overpowered in pvp :p

People can buy their promotion on level 20 now which is nice. There were people who bought their promo at something like level 50.

Following the library the level 100 promotion is only 20k, is this correct? It seems a bit little in my eyes, especially since the difference between the first and second promotion is much bigger than between unpromoted and the first promotion.

Edit:
@Amusement:
Here's the first advantage of the druids heal bonus. Beside that you can save the life of the blocker and thereby your own with exura sio you can also heal your summons for more, thus less rune usage.

Edit 2:
Did the increase of difficulty of ancient mummies and mummy kings took place with this patch? Because I notice that I have more unpleasant situations due faster shooting of the mummies and a bit lag/freeze. Mummy kings also summon more mummies and faster. When doing 3 levels at mummies I didn't got paralyzed a single time and now at least one time every two rounds. One time I even had to stand still. Especially the king at the east can be nasty now by having three summoned mummies before being in screen sometimes, so be warned.
Now doing an other level at mummies I don't notice anything about possible increased difficulty :S

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Patch 1.3.1.

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 am

Nuxohiz wrote:
Following the library the level 100 promotion is only 20k, is this correct? It seems a bit little in my eyes, especially since the difference between the first and second promotion is much bigger than between unpromoted and the first promotion.
Nop it's 400k the 2nd promotion (Epic) and i have it Smile ~Only One?~
and ye i am poor now xd
and Gm Arn Dont lower price of Epic promotion plx.
i don't want to see ppl buying it for 20cc when i paid 40cc for it >.<

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 am

about the summonings spell i think it should be only be for druids.
sorcerer's got many stuff already to be summoning...
this will make alot of ppl like druids Smile not only sorcerer

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 am

That would really outbalance it.
A mage with two undead dragons and paralyze runes against a mage with 50% more hp?

Not hard to predict who would win it.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:38 am

we had a patch? lol am confused, sorry if i don't get what you mean but i just woke up, am like wtf is going on Very Happy

Why is the server turned off, and Orsha, use the Edit button.

Last edited by Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:45 am

Orshabalbro wrote:

20k is 2cc, not 20 :p

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:46 am

Nuxohiz wrote:That would really outbalance it.
A mage with two undead dragons and paralyze runes against a mage with 50% more hp?

druid vs mage* Razz
well last update mages got better spells then druid this spell should be for druids only and mages should have another spell coming up to be more balance.
but like for me everything that has to do with summoning its for Druids that's their thing beside healing

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:48 am

Orshabalbro wrote:

druid vs mage* Razz
well last update mages got better spells then druid this spell should be for druids only and mages should have another spell coming up to be more balance.
but like for me everything that has to do with summoning its for Druids that's their thing beside healing

You'll find shit on this server doesn't really go towards a certain vocation, Sorcerers being prime example, they get the 50% extra HP bonus, yet the vocation has nothing to do with Healing magic, etc Druids are the ones that do that shit, so not only did they get higher damage spells which is there vocations purpose, they also gained magical healing powers from druids i have never met before Suspect

I do disagree that druids should be the only ones allowed to summon, i mean that would out balance it massively.

Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:51 am

Nuxohiz wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:

20k is 2cc, not 20 :p
lol i ment for epic promotion xd
like 2pic promotion is 40cc..(rly expensive) ppl might argue about it and Arn might lower price and i don't want that.
like i don't want to see people buying a promotion i bought for 40cc for 20cc or 30cc or less then what i have paid for

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:54 am

Depends, your post is slightly irrelevant, seeing as there is no level 200s on the server yet, but a level 200 mage with 50% hp? i think if he is smart, he has a fair chance, he moves faster, so he will avoid every hit from a summon, possibly just run the fuck out, you got to remember summons don't do the spells of the creature they are, all they do is attack.

Which is why a black knight will be the best summon, for now and not a Necromancer.
Great hp/damage.

Now someone tell me why the goddamn server is down...

Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 am

Are you use of that? I made an elder beholder for The devourer, but I'm not 100% sure or he also dealt damage to it.
I hoped on making big monsters to block, but as it looks now I will just stay with elf rangers for pvm I guess. They keep some distance and their damage isn't that bad.

I like the server crash to be honest, when the screen freezed due the crash I had 0 hp, so thanks to the crash I won't be dead I hope and keep my 5 blessings xD

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 am

Nuxohiz wrote:Are you use of that? I made an elder beholder for The devourer, but I'm not 100% sure or he also dealt damage to it.
I hoped on making big monsters to block, but as it looks now I will just stay with elf rangers for pvm I guess. They keep some distance and their damage isn't that bad.

I like the server crash to be honest, when the screen freezed due the crash I had 0 hp, so thanks to the crash I won't be dead I hope and keep my 5 blessings xD

Haha, so it just crashed?

Also monster thing, is true, there is a few monsters you can summon that are suppose to cast stuff on real tibia already, i know monsters heal themselves but ghouls for example wont cast life drain if you summon them and make them attack. An Elder Beholders natural attack is a magic attack so of course he will attack with that, but he wont shoot his electric or SD stuff.

Well also that's how it is on real tibia, it might be different here, but i think it's source coded.

Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:14 am

Nuxohiz wrote:Are you use of that? I made an elder beholder for The devourer, but I'm not 100% sure or he also dealt damage to it.

wow. ur lucky XD
i think u will still be alive i dont think there was a server save exacly when u had 0 hp Smile
but it think if u died the dead auto save's but aint sure
hope u still got ur blessings >.<
AND HEY I BUY UR GOLDEN RING BABY!!!!

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 am

1. Server is back up.

2. Mummies stayed the same since 1.3.0.

3. Epic promo is supposed to be 400k. Its a typo on the site.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks for the information Arn.

Yar, I survived Smile
Offer Orshabalbro? Would be awesome if you had an energy shield :p

Edit:
Also looted golden helmet now xD

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:15 am

Amusement wrote:

Depends, your post is slightly irrelevant, seeing as there is no level 200s on the server yet, but a level 200 mage with 50% hp? i think if he is smart, he has a fair chance, he moves faster, so he will avoid every hit from a summon, possibly just run the fuck out, you got to remember summons don't do the spells of the creature they are, all they do is attack.

Which is why a black knight will be the best summon, for now and not a Necromancer.
Great hp/damage.

The highlighted part is incorrect. If you summon a necromancer, he'll summon all his minions too. If you summon an orc shaman, he'll shoot his fireballs.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 am

Admin wrote:
The highlighted part is incorrect. If you summon a necromancer, he'll summon all his minions too. If you summon an orc shaman, he'll shoot his fireballs.

I have to confess something Arn, I love you!

@Amusement: we can both summon two necromancers and hunt undead dragons with orshabalbro.
Don't know or necromancers makes mummies, but if so the dragon will be paralyzed as well :p

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Amusement wrote:

Great hp/damage.

Eoooo, my necro doesn't summon shit Razz

Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Eoooo, my necro doesn't summon shit

Well, I looked into it, and I have to say I'm disappointed with the way they coded the server. It looks like your summons, can't summon more summons. =/

Oh well, I still think this makes the whole summoning list more interesting.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 pm

It is.
We came to the following conclusions already:

• Watch out with necromancers, they hit you as well with their area spells.
  • Elder vampire and elf rangers aren't good
  • Hydra is doing well
  • You can hunt dragon lords with banshees, without having to heal the banshees, but the banshees will slow you down and doesn't lower the hunting costs much.

It will get really interested when we can make dragon lords and stronger, but they will probably kill us if we don't watch out.

Will probably mainly used for fun and in pvp.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Ye, they are basically mainly for fun, and maybe sneak pvp, i wouldn't exactly summon one in a battle or hunt with one, because most do area effects such as the banshee, it blocks well, and if you get the dragon lord to attack the banshee you can kill the DL without having to heal, but because all the banshees attacks are area off effect you don't exactly want the DL on your ass with the banshee behind it.

Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Amusement wrote:Ye, they are basically mainly for fun, and maybe sneak pvp, i wouldn't exactly summon one in a battle or hunt with one, because most do area effects such as the banshee, it blocks well, and if you get the dragon lord to attack the banshee you can kill the DL without having to heal, but because all the banshees attacks are area off effect you don't exactly want the DL on your ass with the banshee behind it.

If I were you, I'd take two non-aoe creatures (black knight/behemoth/giant spider/etc) to demons, and just sit there and heal them with exura sio or uhs/ihs. Or, maybe something else like a single lich to block for you?

In terms of hunting costs, it wouldn't be much considering you arrive with full mana and just make your own runes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Arn is there any cool plants for paladins? i want to know Smile
knights~ its getting the ores thingy to get their weapon better which i fucking love
druid/mage~ got their summoning cool shit each time they get 10+ lvls new monster they can summon till lvl 200 Smile which i fucking love more!
and last but not least
paladins~ (i want to know what are ur plans are =D) ur getting everybody excited but what about pally's? :< it would be nice knowing future plans for paladins Smile

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:Arn is there any cool plants for paladins? i want to know Smile
knights~ its getting the ores thingy to get their weapon better which i fucking love
druid/mage~ got their summoning cool shit each time they get 10+ lvls new monster they can summon till lvl 200 Smile which i fucking love more!
and last but not least
paladins~ (i want to know what are ur plans are =D) ur getting everybody excited but what about pally's? :< it would be nice knowing future plans for paladins Smile

Honestly, I hate to disappoint you, but I'd hate to lie to you even more. I don't have any amazing plans for paladins yet. HOWEVER, I can guarantee you that epic weapons are coming for paladins too, just not sure how you'll acquire them yet.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 am

Admin wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:Arn is there any cool plants for paladins? i want to know Smile
and last but not least

Honestly, I hate to disappoint you, but I'd hate to lie to you even more. I don't have any amazing plans for paladins yet. HOWEVER, I can guarantee you that epic weapons are coming for paladins too, just not sure how you'll acquire them yet.
its cool i thought u had some plans for paladins but oh well xd i know u being working hard on this so no pressure i can wait more Smile
and like did the server crashed its offline >.< (was hunting dls Razz)

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top