Tank botting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tank botting

Post  Oney on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:33 am

Well i went to the mummies three times in 3 days 1 each day and tank was there every time... I asked if I could hunt there for a little but he said that i can't. I then said he can level there the whole day again sarcastically and he responded to that by: If I'm number 1 then why can't I hunt here all day? I took that as hes going to hunt me if I stay there. It also seems like hes botting too since he went from level 30-100 in like 2-5 days or something(Assassin knows). I even got a ss of his friend saying he bots to level up.VVVVV
[img][/img]
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tank botting

Post  Assassin on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 am

Now he says he is the "number 1" .. lol that´s just shit. It´s not fair for players that want to hunt in mummies because it´s his "hunt place" .. He just bots there all day -.-

Think about it Arn .. A lot of players knows that he bots. Make something ..

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 am

Guys if he really does bot he will be caught only a fool would bot at his level. He should know all eyes are on him. Just from that i dont think he does but then again i really don't know so its juts my opinion.

Side note IF he has been botting props to him for not getting caught yet that's some botting skill cause i know Arn has been watching Laughing Laughing

O and assassin dame bro your right on his/her? ass just a little more and you will be number 1 (Hopefully legit too!)
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Not for being the high level u are #1 .. He says that because he think he is stronger than all of us! ..
And also, Arn should check for him because he can also use auto responder.

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 pm

I have yet to see any substantial evidence that Tank has been botting. If he/she is botting, they will find themselves banned.

On another note, if Tank continues to comp mummies like he/she is now, I don't think it will be long before they are hunted.

(In before any1 says Knights are un-killable, more vocation changes are on the way).
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:00 pm

People who say that knights are unkillable don't know how to pvp or they are also a knight.
He can heal for 500, maybe 600, but no more than 700 I guess. Three mages of ~50 can deal 900+ damage together with SDs and then they can do an other 200 damage with the rods. If one of the mages would be under attack by the knight you could have a fourth mage if you want to be 100% sure you are successful.
I also heard about rods coming that deal 150-200 damage, so that would be 75-100 damage in pvp.

Mages may be fragile, but it are real killers.

About the possible botting: I only know that the highest levels are always getting accused of botting on every ot and also in real tibia.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:People who say that knights are unkillable don't know how to pvp or they are also a knight.
He can heal for 500, maybe 600, but no more than 700 I guess. Three mages of ~50 can deal 900+ damage together with SDs and then they can do an other 200 damage with the rods. If one of the mages would be under attack by the knight you could have a fourth mage if you want to be 100% sure you are successful.
I also heard about rods coming that deal 150-200 damage, so that would be 75-100 damage in pvp.

Mages may be fragile, but it are real killers.

About the possible botting: I only know that the highest levels are always getting accused of botting on every ot and also in real tibia.

Blunt and I never got accused of botting Levels by other players. If this "tank" person is gaining levels fast it is suspicious, but then again there are a lot of you out there who know each other well and have been here since the start, just kill her.
Amusement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 pm

It´s not possible, 5 players tried but she uses bot to auto heal with uhs, it´s just shit.
Im really mad with this thing, Arn still let her play. Theres in the ot like 20 ppl that know he bots but Arn want more things to prove it.

He is also a fucking arrogant guy, he think that for being level 100+ he dont need no one, he says himself "the best on the ot", also he says that "he dont need anybody" ..

This just affects the community, he hunts the person that go to mummies, because "it´s his place"..

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tank on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

OMFG whats that all ? lol
Arn u are controling me every time i were hunting .. did i was cavebotting ? OMG!!
Assassin saying i use auto responder omfg...... Arn next time u come to me ask me a logical question please, to check "autoresponder".
you are so angry because i get lvl 100 in 4 days but remember one of these days was double exp..
Assassin you say im bot but.. what about you in gs? you always hunt there botting so dont fuck me Smile
btw i dont say im the number 1 or i am unkillable or things like that omfg.
another thing im dont saying no one can hunt in ancient mummys but if im there 1º i can stay all the time i want right? like if u are there 1º i must w8 till you leave to hunt there like in all ots - rl ..
Oh and im not arrogant Smile

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Lol! me botting? Ask anybody, I always respond and you?? You just move like a crazy bitch around killing mummies .. Healing urself, etc etc!
Mayster admit u bot also -.- .. and he is ur rl , what a shit
Razz

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tank on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

omg you can say what do you want Arn came and check me alot of times and i never was botting he can say that
oh and yes u bot, always hunting in gs? whats that hahah or u bot or u are a bit noob Surprised

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm

LOL then u dont have anything that proves that I bot .. I like to hunt gs because I use just exura to heal Smile I kill them fast, and while u kill 1 mummie I kill 3 gs that are more exp points than a mummie. It´s just to think how to level up Smile And with u, we all know u bot .. we have SS of ur rl friend accepting u bot .. So please shut up Smile and think before u post something ..

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:25 am

Screenshots are easy to fake, that's why they shouldn't count as proof, everybody knows that.

Here a little example:

Arn, Assassin admits botting, ban or deletion please Wink

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:25 am

hahahah Arn check that image .. He didn´t put the ":" next to my name -.-

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:36 am

My god you're a retard assassin
Little Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuxohiz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 am

Assassin wrote:hahahah Arn check that image .. He didn´t put the ":" next to my name -.-

Grats for finding out, I already said in that post that it's an example of a fake screenshot.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oney on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Nuxohiz wrote:
Assassin wrote:hahahah Arn check that image .. He didn´t put the ":" next to my name -.-

Grats for finding out, I already said in that post that it's an example of a fake screenshot.

Ya but in Arns ot file, 'Im 99% sure that there is a logs/chat file in which he can find the exact time he said that too. Anything you say on tibia is recorded and stored. =)
Oney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top