Everyone that got booted and died...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone that got booted and died...

Post  LordRahl on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 am

I think that we should get our levels back. I died to retarded skeletons on my way back from vampires because the kicks were getting to be too much. I was just gonna go in trainers because i was scared i was gonna die from the kicks. But i wasn't expecting to die from skeletons. Everyone who lost levels, post here. If you lost loot thats ur issue because that can't be checked out. Levels is easily solved by saying /deathlist <char name>. At least give us that much back, arn.
LordRahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone that got booted and died...

Post  Blazed Sin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 am

Live with it. Its a game, OT even. It is completely free. Go play some gay 300 player online with 100x EXP with a $300/month dedicated server if you don't want ANY kicks. Sorry but its the truth.

Arn does not get many thanks for all the time, which keep in mind he does NOT get paid for, that he has put in the server. I do not play much anymore due to school, but I want to personally thank you Arn for everything you have done.

P.S. I don't care what level you are, if you annoy me on the forums when I check them every now and then, I will log in and kill you. Smile

//Blazed
Blazed Sin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xirvisa on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 am

There is donations if u dident know that Blazed. + a dedicated server cost about $50 and i made about $50+ at donations so I think he should buy one. So we that live in europe dont have to lag all the time. + no more kicks.

xirvisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blazed Sin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:49 am

The server is USA based, so if the dedicated server was in the USA, you would get less lag, but would still get a lot of lag no matter what. Its a 150-200ms ping over the ocean no matter what.

//Blazed
Blazed Sin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:31 am

Agree with Blazed.
Thanks Arn Very Happy For this nicee Ot

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:29 pm

1 Blazed, I am LITERALLY in love with this ot. So far, lags/boots haven't affected me as much as they do now. 2. CHILL OUT. Don't need to go saying ur gonna kill every man,woman,and child because you didn't like something you read on the INTERNET. 3. What you said had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post. has only had maybe one kick every hour or 2 and suddenly went to having hardly any uptime within about an hours period. Arn HIMSELF admitted that it was something going wrong with the hosting computer, so that tells me that this unfortunate event was unavoidable. Also, our chars weren't kicked, yet another oddity. Usually if a server is disconnected, the chars disconnect also. In this case, that obviously didn't happen. I died to a skeleton and a ghoul. Something NO level 55 should EVER die to. So before you go around feeding us some lines about Arn not getting enough appreciation, I think that's what OT Hosters add VIP for, is so people can thank them via donations. If you got a good server, with a bit of advertising could get a nice size player base, which generally means a nice donation amount every month. You guys think we have problems now? wait until we advertise this server a bit more. There's gonna be druid farms everywhere, BRs taking over the server, all things i've seen happen to too many amazing ots.
LordRahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Little Angel on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Arn does everything himself for an ot owner that puts quite a bit on him already. Everyone on this ot has bad pvp -just a note :3-.
Little Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 pm

You guys should know by now that I do everything and anything that I can to make this OT better in every aspect.

More pvp fixes are coming.
Lag/DC/Downtime fixes are coming.

Just relax and enjoy the game, its only getting better.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 am

I love how Gm Arn is Smile
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top