How we can play here with this gm?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How we can play here with this gm?

Post  Tank on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 am

I was hunting at lichs when Blunt Trama came and tried to kill me saying it was his hunting spot (he said me yesterday that he hunt there making 600k exp/h) we start to fight and then he gots kicked or something and i killed him.Whats my surprise when i open his bp and saw that!!

After he relog i said that he was using runes 100x and whats his answer...?

So, i wont play on a server where one GM can use his power for create 100x runes and who knows what more.. and of course my real friends will quit also

Tank

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How we can play here with this gm?

Post  BluntTrama on Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:31 am

The situation has already been explained. Wanted to give myself a reason to quit, because i put too much time into the game, and with my classes being the way they are, I don't have time to continue playing. So i figured the only way to quit for good was to get banned, so i couldnt have any temptations to log on and play. And since we already had Burn get banned for duping runes, i figure this is a solid way to make sure I never play the server again. I acutally didn't know GM's could make 100x runes until Burn did it lol. Sorry if i offended anyone, GM Arn can show you my mass amount of runes that i've bought if my story needs to be cleared it up. We've been talking about doing this for a couple days, and already have a replacement for my GM position. I'm glad to have the time i've spent with you guys, and wish you all the best of luck! Very Happy

BluntTrama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynxx on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:03 am

Ouch...lol

Well, good luck with the sever guys Smile

Lynxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayster on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 am

Blunt have no excuse for this. Surely hunted with 100x runes until you have taken and try to look good now. Do not lie to an entire server saying you needed a reason to leave the Ot. It was much chance that you were the HighLevel and yet you were GM. But anyway, this should be the end for you.
I'm glad people like you, do not share with me server. ^^

PD: You give me something for all you have and will no longer use? Sad

Cool

Mayster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:17 am

Mayster wrote:Blunt have no excuse for this. Surely hunted with 100x runes until you have taken and try to look good now. Do not lie to an entire server saying you needed a reason to leave the Ot. It was much chance that you were the HighLevel and yet you were GM. But anyway, this should be the end for you.
I'm glad people like you, do not share with me server. ^^

PD: You give me something for all you have and will no longer use? Sad

Cool

I'd just like to post in here and confirm that what Blunt is saying is true. I know blunt in real life, and I randomly checked his house from time to time. I made sure he wasn't making himself runes. You can ask a large number of druids that blunt bought most of the uhs he used during his hunts.

Up until today, blunt was a legit player, he was just looking for a way to quit. He really didn't think this through, and you can trust me I yelled at him when I found out.

To sum up, GM Death is leaving, and were having a new GM join us. Please welcome GM Chiz, he is another RL friend who has been waiting to get in on this project.

Also, thread locked, everything that has been said has been said.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top