Hacked/Glitch/Bug i have no idea. -.-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hacked/Glitch/Bug i have no idea. -.-

Post  Mango on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Okay I decided to log on today and go hunt. It so happens i go to the third floor on my house and my 20 bp's of uh's were missing. I was thinking at first someone might have hacked me but, all my good equips were still in the house. Its not making any sense. If there was some kind of clean that deleted some of my stuff on my house, i have no idea. I just know that a little over a weeks worth making runes is gone. :/

Mango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked/Glitch/Bug i have no idea. -.-

Post  Nuxohiz on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Today there were a couple of restarts which could have caused the lose.

When you have a house at an ot it's always good to put 1 gp on every floor tile and hang some cheap tapestries on the wall to see or there are bugged tiles and/or walls before putting your items into it.
Even if it's turns out to be a bugged tile I doubt or you would get it back since it can't be checked or there were really 20 backpacks of UHs that got cleaned.

Maybe you should also put a picture in this thread with the bugged tile marked so Arn can check it out if you really think it's caused by a clean/restart.

Nuxohiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mango on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Ill talk to him about it. I just think its ridiculous. I was saving for big hunt and this happened. :[

Mango

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:17 pm

I honestly have no idea what happened to your runes. So far we haven't had any reports of missing items. Your case seems very unusual.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum