power abusers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

power abusers

Post  Syraex on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:20 pm

this server needs to have set pvp times or something. ive talked to many lower levels that have quit because all the douche bag high levels kill them for no damn reason. also assassin and krazy both tryed to kill me earlier today again for no reason 2v1 but im the bitch because i ran? yea idk somethin needs to be done tho half pvp half non pvp or something
Syraex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: power abusers

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Syraex wrote:this server needs to have set pvp times or something. ive talked to many lower levels that have quit because all the douche bag high levels kill them for no damn reason. also assassin and krazy both tryed to kill me earlier today again for no reason 2v1 but im the bitch because i ran? yea idk somethin needs to be done tho half pvp half non pvp or something
i agree.
maybe make it non pvp till lvl 50.
thats were exp gets lower and u got more experience on how the server is.
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:
Syraex wrote:this server needs to have set pvp times or something. ive talked to many lower levels that have quit because all the douche bag high levels kill them for no damn reason. also assassin and krazy both tryed to kill me earlier today again for no reason 2v1 but im the bitch because i ran? yea idk somethin needs to be done tho half pvp half non pvp or something
i agree.
changes will be made ul see ^.^
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darger on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:
i agree.

Lol did you just quote yourself? Thats jokes. Anyways yes i agree PvP is always a problem on Tibia for the main reason its unfair (Not unbalanced, it might be inno tho). A certain lvl with protection would be very reasonable. Something a little more extrem but ive seen work in other servers is donate to have your own PvP disabled. You wont be able to atk or get atked, of course there would be rules to follow.

Personally i play tibia to lvl, get cool gear, have a HS, and quest. Not PvP but thats just me and im sure many will disagree.
Darger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Darger wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:
i agree.

Lol did you just quote yourself? Thats jokes. Anyways yes i agree PvP is always a problem on Tibia for the main reason its unfair (Not unbalanced, it might be inno tho). A certain lvl with protection would be very reasonable. Something a little more extrem but ive seen work in other servers is donate to have your own PvP disabled. You wont be able to atk or get atked, of course there would be rules to follow.

Personally i play tibia to lvl, get cool gear, have a HS, and quest. Not PvP but thats just me and im sure many will disagree.
ye sometiems i dont like editing Razz
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 am

Dissagree !! Don´t be gay Syraex, u are in a pvp server -.- If u dont like this style leave then.
Go to a non-pvp server, what u think?

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 am

And ur post says, Power Abusers? .. Lol men, u are level 70+ .. -.-

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syraex on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 am

vs a 78 and a 65+ wtf am i gonna do i will leave if shits not done about it. plenty of people have quit because of high level assholes
Syraex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 am

ur a high level asshole men

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syraex on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 am

you and your friend are both high level assholes you both kill people that are way lower then you think your tough shit don't you. "lookit me i can kill lvl 30s im awesome!!!"
Syraex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

I always kill people for a reason Smile Kayser, I kill him because he try to kill my Druid, Mystique, Cleric and Tank, I kill them because Tank began a discussion innecesary .. I was leaving from the cave and she start to piss me off .. So don´t say bullshit please Smile You noob!

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syraex on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 am

hhaha bullshit whats the excuse for tryin to kill me? i pissed you off i guess never fucking said anything to you cock suckers
Syraex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 am

Syraex wrote:hhaha bullshit whats the excuse for tryin to kill me? i pissed you off i guess never fucking said anything to you cock suckers
iver never killed someone on this ot lol.
who's the friend u calling power abuser?
Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Syraex on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:46 am

i was a minos yesterday trying to get soft boots. krazy shows up asking me if i had uhs i said yea and he went off and killed minos he came back then assassin showed up and both of them started attacking me for no reason. ive never even talked to either of them before yesterday
Syraex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Assassin on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:40 am

LoL .. He is angry, he need an ot with non-pvp. Razz Razz

Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content