Paladin Skills Bugged?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paladin Skills Bugged?

Post  LordRahl on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:56 pm

My bro started training a knight last night, and his skills are already higher than mine. Tibia Wikia explains http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/PaladinsPaladins as advancing shielding EXACTLY the same as knights, and distance very fast. I have put exactly the same, if not MORE time than he has into training, and my skills are inferior by about 10 levels. Is this a bug?

LordRahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paladin Skills Bugged?

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:13 pm

Seyenis wrote:My bro started training a knight last night, and his skills are already higher than mine. Tibia Wikia explains http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/PaladinsPaladins as advancing shielding EXACTLY the same as knights, and distance very fast. I have put exactly the same, if not MORE time than he has into training, and my skills are inferior by about 10 levels. Is this a bug?

Not only do knights attack faster but they also gain skills faster.
In addition a paladin only gets skill up on blood hits.
A knight gains skills off blood hits and poofs.

So with all that factored in, it makes sense that knights gain skills faster. To justify this, paladins hav exori san to spam damage with, a ton self-healing and their weapons have a higher attack.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Admin wrote:
Seyenis wrote:My bro started training a knight last night, and his skills are already higher than mine. Tibia Wikia explains http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/PaladinsPaladins as advancing shielding EXACTLY the same as knights, and distance very fast. I have put exactly the same, if not MORE time than he has into training, and my skills are inferior by about 10 levels. Is this a bug?

Not only do knights attack faster but they also gain skills faster.
In addition a paladin only gets skill up on blood hits.
A knight gains skills off blood hits and poofs.

So with all that factored in, it makes sense that knights gain skills faster. To justify this, paladins hav exori san to spam damage with, a ton self-healing and their weapons have a higher attack.

1) Exori San is being removed.
2) That still doesn't explain the shielding lvl.
3) If a knight atks faster, lets say 1.5x for every 1x a paladin atks, then it doesn't matter the damage of my weps. A knight atking me with a weapon with atk: 49 is basically hitting with a weapon of atk: ~74. Granted, the Assassin stars deal death damage, that still hardly seems fair. The only disadvantage knights really have on this server is that they have to be next to anything they atk. Which is a big one, but its one thats constant on any server, yet they all seem to balance the vocations a bit better. Not only that, thats the reason they have higher health, is because they can't use mana shield and they have to be directly next to their prey. Balancing the vocs a bit better would be great. it's no wonder the tops on the server are knights.

LordRahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:59 pm

rlx bro server kind of just started things are being added little by little
ul see vocations will be more balance flower

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LordRahl on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Orshabalbro wrote:rlx bro server kind of just started things are being added little by little

lol i realize this, but if no one brings this stuff to his attention then he's not gonna know and we all get screwed in the long run. Just making sure he realizes the problems so he can solve it.

LordRahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orshabalbro on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Seyenis wrote:
Orshabalbro wrote:rlx bro server kind of just started things are being added little by little

lol i realize this, but if no one brings this stuff to his attention then he's not gonna know and we all get screwed in the long run. Just making sure he realizes the problems so he can solve it.
ye i know but he knows whats going on belive me Smile
theres being 2 good updates so far and all of them have helped all vocations rly good
ul see on next update ul be suprise how things are changed

Orshabalbro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top