GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Okey, so i was payed by my friend, MegaDeth to kill Golden Warrior.
Golden Warrior then payed Jaed to kill Megadeth,

I knew this, it was obvious and plain to see he payed her because, she then said to me, someone hired me, Golden then persisted to try and get Mega skulled when she was around, so we decided to Drop jaed aswell.


We killed jaed ( !deathlist Jaed )
Then we went to kill Golden warrior, this is the part Jaed got pissed and logged on her GM, she then TP Megadeth on the roof, i continued to go after Golden Warrior until Jaed then TP'ed him into the Temple, straight after that i was IP-Banished.





This is not the first time she has abused her power because of something she didn't "like"

~ Side Note, Who got her BP? I noticed it just vanished? she take that with her GM to?


Last edited by Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:21 pm




avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Amusement send me a private message on here with ur msn
avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Little Angel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Told you so she isn't good GM material and never has been.


Last edited by Little Angel on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Little Angel

Posts : 92
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:31 pm

I also found out she had, 100x Charges in her Backpack.

Please check your logs Arn, I am not playing a server were a GM gives herself Runes with 100x charges.

I can now see how she got level 70+ Faster than Blunt did, and me.


Last edited by Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Everything she dropped:





BAN + DELETE ACCOUNTS
avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Megadeth wrote:Everything she dropped:





BAN + DELETE ACCOUNTS

Note the blue bag Very Happy

Am pretty sure you can't get those in-game either.
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Amusement wrote:

Note the blue bag Very Happy

Am pretty sure you can't get those in-game either.

Regular people cant.. Cheaters can though..
avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Blazed Sin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I AM SO CLOSE TO QUITTING. THAT IS BULL SHIT. REMOVE HER GM, REMOVE HER CHARACTER, AND SLAP A HO IRL.
avatar
Blazed Sin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  BluntTrama on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:42 pm

That's fucked up. No wonder she caught up in like 2 days lol wow alright well i believe the proof is indefinitive. Arn will make the final decision on this matter

BluntTrama

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  BluntTrama on Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:45 pm

Btw you guys missed out on the fact that she has a 17 stack of brown mushrooms, which drop like one a pop extremely rarely. Just sayin.

BluntTrama

Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Blazed Sin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 pm

If she is allowed to keep playing I quit. I'm sure a lot of people are with me.
avatar
Blazed Sin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Xarios Sin wrote:If she is allowed to keep playing I quit. I'm sure a lot of people are with me.

If she doesn't lose her GM i will quit, her character i don't care about, am all for letting her keep it, it means people can rook the little ho.
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 pm

I think her character should be deleted too.. It had to many 'easy' levels and handouts..
avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:28 pm

GM Burn acted today on her own. She did not consult with me when she banned Amusement, and she did not consult with me on any of the in-game actions that occurred today. So, I'd like to clarify:

* GM Burn has been deleted (for now).
* All 100x runes were deleted permanently.
* Amusement has been unbanned, however if he continues to use illegal software to gain an advantage in pvp or in leveling, he will find himself banned again.
* Jaed (Ex GM Burn), has been searched and stripped of all illegal items. She will keep her character as she HAS worked hard to level up her knight.
* Currently the only GM characters are myself (GM Arn) and GM Death.

I hope this clears up the matter. My upmost intention is for you to understand that this server should be 100% fair. Neither me nor GM Death have ever given items to ourselves. I apologize for this whole mess and hope that we can now enjoy the server in peace.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-02-27

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:30 pm

reduce her levels at least.. think how easy it is to level up when u have infinite runes (practically)
avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Demon on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm

umm i dont thin she worked hard for thmem lvls if she had all them runes.

Demon

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm

I have never botted a single level on my character this is the honest truth, i do however own a bot.
I am against "cave" botting completely, but not the use of bots.

Its mainly for dash, checking my ping, and that fact i can click the an ICON on my screen and it will do it, I have spoken to Blunt about my bot and he has said to me the use of it is fine with him.

Instead of talking about it, i would rather just post a picture explaining what it is.


There we go in a Nut shell, basically plain and simple if it isn't allowed ill just leave, the bot gives an advantage yes, but no advantage that any normal person can't do. Its just a quicker and easier method of doing things.

Admin wrote:GM Burn acted today on her own. She did not consult with me when she banned Amusement, and she did not consult with me on any of the in-game actions that occurred today. So, I'd like to clarify:

* GM Burn has been deleted (for now).
* All 100x runes were deleted permanently.
* Amusement has been unbanned, however if he continues to use illegal software to gain an advantage in pvp or in leveling, he will find himself banned again.
* Jaed (Ex GM Burn), has been searched and stripped of all illegal items. She will keep her character as she HAS worked hard to level up her knight.
* Currently the only GM characters are myself (GM Arn) and GM Death.

I hope this clears up the matter. My upmost intention is for you to understand that this server should be 100% fair. Neither me nor GM Death have ever given items to ourselves. I apologize for this whole mess and hope that we can now enjoy the server in peace.


Last edited by Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Megadeth on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Yeah, his bot only makes things more simple
it does not have any advantage at all over anyone else tho

GM Burn was only using that as an excuse to ban, Amusement does not do anything illegal..
avatar
Megadeth

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Admin on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:01 pm

When GM burn explained to me why Amusement was banned, she told me he was using "illegal pvp tools".

Now that I know what your using, I'm fine with it and I may even check it out myself, it looks to be a nice tool.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 521
Join date : 2010-02-27

View user profile http://sonia.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Jaed on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm probably the server's enemy at this point in time so I'll just keep things short. Yes, in this case I did abuse my power and I apologize for it. From about the time I was level 65, I began to get angry about the fact that players were able to bot freely on the server as it wasn't illegal. Since I didn't bot, I knew I was at a severe disadvantage when it came to things, so I selfishly decided to even up the field a bit. So for a short while I proceeded through my levels with these supplies, got killed, and ended up losing it all. I knew it wouldn't last, but neither logic nor my usual morals when it came to OTs were speaking to me around the time all of this occurred. So with everything being said, I want to offer my most sincere apologies to the Sonia community and whoever else feels they deserve one, except Amusement.

I will not apologize to Amusement, due to the fact that he's personally spoken to me about how he's botted on the server, despite what he now says on the forum. I've spoken to Arn about everything and fully agree with what he's done. So for now, and possibly forever, my days of playing the server will be over, but Arn knows that if he ever wants anymore contributions on my behalf, I'm always willing to lend my skills.

Jaed

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Jaed wrote:I will not apologize to Amusement, due to the fact that he's personally spoken to me about how he's botted on the server,

Correction, i told you i use a bot, I never said i cave botted. You know that, your just trying to justify what you did.

You are probably also pissed because you asked if i hated you and i replied with a Yes, merely because i hate people who are self obsessed, i had respect for you up until you selfishly name locked someone just for having the name Jade, that my friend is just wrong.
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Jaed on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Amusement wrote:
Jaed wrote:I will not apologize to Amusement, due to the fact that he's personally spoken to me about how he's botted on the server,

Correction, i told you i use a bot, I never said i cave botted. You know that, your just trying to justify what you did.

You are probably also pissed because you asked if i hated you and i replied with a Yes, merely because i hate people who are self obsessed, i had respect for you up until you selfishly name locked someone just for having the name Jade, that my friend is just wrong.

You also failed to mention that my reply to your yes was "Aw, you hurt my feelings Sad". Hence, the sarcasm in the entire situation. I'm a highly opinionated person and tell things as they are for the most part, so I'm very used to people hating me for such a fact, so your hate towards me hinders me in no way possible, and that my friend, is the honest truth. So if you want to call me self-obsessed, go ahead, you're free to do as you please, but at least I know I've set things straight.

Jaed

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Amusement on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Jaed wrote:
Amusement wrote:
Jaed wrote:I will not apologize to Amusement, due to the fact that he's personally spoken to me about how he's botted on the server,

Correction, i told you i use a bot, I never said i cave botted. You know that, your just trying to justify what you did.

You are probably also pissed because you asked if i hated you and i replied with a Yes, merely because i hate people who are self obsessed, i had respect for you up until you selfishly name locked someone just for having the name Jade, that my friend is just wrong.

You also failed to mention that my reply to your yes was "Aw, you hurt my feelings Sad". Hence, the sarcasm in the entire situation. I'm a highly opinionated person and tell things as they are for the most part, so I'm very used to people hating me for such a fact, so your hate towards me hinders me in no way possible, and that my friend, is the honest truth. So if you want to call me self-obsessed, go ahead, you're free to do as you please, but at least I know I've set things straight.

I never mentioned it because i knew it was sarcasm, sarcasm or not, your actions were done, selfishly and because you were clearly pissed off.
avatar
Amusement

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-03-02
Age : 25
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Jaed on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Oh gee Amusement, when did you figure that out? When I wrote it in my apology post? Congratulations, you found out a fact that was already stated.

Jaed

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-03-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Jaed, Power Abuseing.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum